macProVideo.com
Forums
  • MikeThomas
    Reversing audio in Logic X
    I have used the reverse function in older versions of Logic, but now I can't seem to find it. Has this function been removed or am I blind?
  • Christian L
    Re: Re: Re: Reversing audio in Logic X
    Hi Mike, Yes, it's still there! Simply double-click your audio region to open the Editor, and make sure that the "File" tab is selected. You will find it under Functions > Reverse. If the "Track" tab is selected, you won't see the Functions menu. Check out this video by Mo Volans to learn how to use the Reverse function with effects tails: [url]http://play.macprovideo.com/logic-pro-x-301-supercharged-processing/19[/url] Cheers!
  • MikeThomas
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Reversing audio in Logic X
    Hi Christian Thanks for your reply! This is exactly how I would do it in Logic 9 (and 8). Problem is, I don't have the File Menu nor the Function Menu option in the Editor for some reason. Have I screwed up the settings? I have searched for an answer in the help menu, without any success. I tried to add image, but it won't show.
  • MikeThomas
    Re: Reversing audio in Logic X
    So, I tried to restart my project and start all over. All my options are now back. It still puzzles me how it could disappear..? Thanks for your help!
  • Maria
    Re: Re: Reversing audio in Logic X
    Hi, I have the same problem. Anybody who can help me? I tried to restart but it didn't help. I can only press "edit" and "view" when I click on the audio file and non of these two hold the option "reverse audio file".
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: