macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Play
    Do Existing Logic Tutorials Translate to Logic Pro 8?
    Hey. I am new to Logic since the release of Logic Studio. I have already purchased Logic 101: Mastering Logic Pro 8. I was wondering if the Logic tutorials 102-105, 202-205, and 303 will translate well to Logic 8 since they were made before 8's release. I assume some of the instruments remain the same but I know Ultrabeat had "some" changes. What do you guys think... Should I go ahead with the existing tutorials or wait on new versions to possibly be released? Or do specific tutorials translate better than others? Thanks for your time and input!
  • Christian L
    Re: Do Existing Logic Tutorials Translate to Logic Pro 8?
    Hi Play, The Ultraveat tutorials is great for Logic 8. In fact, Steve H. already mentioned Ultrabeat's improvements in TNT 303... check this thread for details on the tutorials road map : [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/logic/logic-pro-express&id=4170[/url]
  • Play
    Thanks for that link... Sorry for starting a new thread.
  • steveH
    [quote:1687]Hi Play, The Ultraveat tutorials is great for Logic 8. In fact, Steve H. already mentioned Ultrabeat's improvements in TNT 303... check this thread for details on the tutorials road map : [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/logic/logic-pro-express&id=4170[/url][/quote] In fact, I updated the UB and Sculpture tutorials to reflect important changes. They are up and ready for download! Many things have remained the same. But you'll see what's new too!
  • Martin
    We have not announced it yet, but the Logic 204 (ultrabeat) and Logic 205 (sculpture) have been updated on the server. This is a Free update, so if you have these tutorials, just open NED and click the Update button. I'll announce the releases more generally, soon ...
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: