macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Micdim
    Controlling Logic Pro X start/stop with a midi pedal
    Anyone know how I can set up logic to receive midi start/stop messages from an external guitar processor's midi pedal that has the ability to send start/stop messages with one of its control pedals. I have a Boss GT-100. When I press on the pedal logic receives midi but nothing happens. I've tried the sync button but can't seem to get to work. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Controlling Logic Pro X start/stop with a midi ped...
    Hi what midi message does the Bossed out / Logic receive?
  • Micdim
    Re: Re: Controlling Logic Pro X start/stop with a midi ped...
    Hi Rounik, Logic is receiving the following... Ch# Ctrl# Val 14 81 127 14 81 0 Tech support gave me a great solution to use Logic Pro's Key Command and just use Learn New Assignment. Works great, however... now if I use my GT-100's control pedal to modify my sound on the GT-100 it also Starts Logic's sequence. Another workaround is to get an external pedal plugged into my GT-100 and use that exclusively to start/stop Logic with the Key Command I mentioned above. However once again, my goal was to use my GT-100's command to start/stop logic through it's Controller assignments. I'm now thinking this is not possible? P.S. Here is what Logic is receiving with the Learn new assignment Key command which works. BD 51 Lo7
  • Micdim
    Re: Controlling Logic Pro X start/stop with a midi ped...
    Anyone else know how to use the Boss GT-100 to Start/Stop Logic Pro X's Sequencer?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: