macProVideo.com
Forums
  • kidhk
    The Art of EDM tutorial - trouble-shooting
    I have just downloaded the tutorial, played it back, but after having paused a video I can't play it back again, I press on the triangle button on the scroll bar to play but it doesn't resume the video, I can scroll a video forward or backward - the picture changes but I can't play it back to watch or to listen, no reaction.
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: The Art of EDM tutorial - trouble-shooting
    Does this happen even if you close down the NED Player and then start it up again? Also try restart your Mac/PC and then launch the NED Player and see if it still does the same thing. If you have no luck then drop the support team and mail: [url]https://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url]
  • kidhk
    Yes, now got it on NED player everything is fine, originally i downloaded the tutorial on appstore and was running it as an application so was having that issue. now with NED player i m cool. Thanks!
  • GaryHiebner
    Great stuff, glad it's working now
  • Lelicye
    Hi there can you help me how to download the tutorial and specially THE ART OF EDM? Thanks
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: