macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jideseo
    Soloing objects
    Dear Support, Soloing a track in Logic X is easy, but I'm having difficulty soloing highlighted objects in the arrange page. (In previous Logic versions, I often found this function useful). Since 'S' now solos a track, I tried alt S. It works ... some of the time, but even when it does work, it's impossible to UNsolo the object. Cntrl S seems to solo audio only, but again works fitfully and then won't undo. Suggestions? Best regards, Tim
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Soloing objects
    So do you highlight the region and then use 'S' to solo that region? Then you should just press 'S' again and it will un-solo the selected region. Is it not working this way?
  • Jideseo
    No. Whether I select a region or not, when I press the 'S' key, the TRACK is solo'd and not the region.
  • Jideseo
    Doe NOBODY else in the world have this problem? I'm just lucky, I guess :)
  • Jideseo
    Well how about that? Just by fiddling around, I discovered that I CAN solo an object by typing 'CONTROL S'. Since I have never set any key commands, this is kind of strange. I wonder if I inherited a set of key commands from Logic 9 but this one got corrupted? It's a mystery, but I'm just so relieved that I've got a valuable command back. :) Tim
  • Jideseo
    In 10.0 , NONE of the combinations: alt S, apple S, control S, shift S would work. Now, in 10.1, control S works. It should, of course, be alt S but hey, I'm just glad it works finally. Tim
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: