macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jideseo
    RS4 Apple loops
    I bought a bunch of apple loops from Loopmasters (http://www.loopmasters.com/genres/64-Strings) and dragged and dropped them into the Logic loop browser. If I type 'RS4' in the search box, they appear, but greyed out. If I try to drag a loop into the arrange window, it doesn't work. Are RS4 loops incompatible with Logic or is there something else I need to do to get them working? If they are unsuitable, how can I get rid of them? Best regards, Tim
  • Christian L
    Re: RS4 Apple loops
    Hi Tim, If the loops are greyed out, it's because Logic is unable to find them. Did you move them to another location in the Finder? When you drag loops to the Apple Loops Browser, the loops are copied to your user ~/Library/Audio/Apple Loops/User Loops I suggest you try to reindex Apple Loops by clicking on Loops at the top of the Loop Browser, and choose Reindex Loops at the bottom. You may need to reimport the loops after reindexing your Apple Loops. I hope it helps! Christian
  • Jideseo
    Re: RS4 Apple loops
    Dear Christian, Unfortunately, the thread 'user ~/Library/Audio/Apple Loops/User Loops' doesn't exist in OSX 10.9.5. Can you give me a more up to date location, please? Tim
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: