macProVideo.com
Forums
  • MorryNYC
    Apple Loops problem
    Hey, hope all is well with your world. I drag a region to the loops window, Logic lets me fill out the descriptors for my new apple loop, and then I hit create, and I get the following error message: "Apple Loops Folder couldn't be created!" And then an "Abort" button. My apple loops folder is there, I have many apple loops, the ones provided by Apple and 3rd party as well, and they are all showing up as expected in the loops library within Logic, so not sure why it's trying to create a new Apple Loops folder. Has anyone else run into this? Just recently upgraded to 10.1.1, and this is the first apple loop I've tried to create since that installation. Is it possible this is a bug in Logic 10.1.1? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. M
  • MorryNYC
    Re: Apple Loops problem
    hey sorry for the double up on this issue. For some reason I couldn't see my original post when I went back to check if anyone had answered it, and figured I'd forgotten to hit the submit button. Turns out I did, and I apologize. M
  • Darren
    Re: Apple Loops problem
    I had the same problem when 10 was first released. I'm not sure what fixed it, but I have upgraded to 10.1 and 10.1.1 and have repair permissions in disk utility since then and now it works. Have you tried running repair permissions? If the folder has become read only then this will fix the problem. Of course it could be something else. Good luck
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: