macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Wudatuu
    "Some" smart controls in Logic Pro X 10.1 wrong?
    Sorry if this has been answered before but 247 pages is a lot to wade through and I did use key words in the search fields. Also Google searches. Anyway, I am currently watching David's video on Logic Pro 107 Smart Controls Explored. I like to have Logic open and follow along with the tutorials. When he was showing South African Singers from the Library I discovered that my Smart Controls look nothing like his. In his there were different voice sounds such as "Ooh", "Laah" etc. and a brown face. My version has a black face & gold knobs with Amp Attack, Amp Decay, Amp Sustain & Amp Release on the left and on the right a word I can't make out &no1 or Eno1 also with Attack, Decay etc. I checked to see if there was any more content to download but apparently not. Mystifying. I guess it's not crucial but I would like the smart controls to be correct and possibly other smart controls are wrong too? So, if there is an answer I'd appreciate being advised on how to fix it. I'm on Yosemite & Logic Pro X 10.1. Old Mac Pro. 16GB RAM. Old Duet interface. Thanks.
  • TeacherCreator
    Re: Re: Re: "Some" smart controls in Logic Pro X 10...
    Did you load it from the Library as an entire channel strip preset ? In the image included, notice the highlighted section above the small EQ display area. That is the proper slot to load from. (not from within the EXS or elsewhere...) Also, when trying to troubleshoot this, open up a new project and limit it to one software instrument while you try to straighten this out. Hope this helps.... Steven p.s. if you click on the image it will open up to a larger view [url=http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/upload/upload/server/php/savedfiles/files/mpv_45065_190782_Screen_Shot_2015-05-07_at_10.14.19_PM.png] [img]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/upload/upload/server/php/savedfiles/thumbnails/mpv_45065_190782_Screen_Shot_2015-05-07_at_10.14.19_PM.png[/img] [/url]
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: