macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Tonojaa
    Nektar Panorama P4
    Hi Everyone... Purchased a Panorama P4 controller, and besides their brief instruction manual and a few product videos on YouTube that are mostly for advertisement more than specific how-to's, i haven't been able to find anything that goes into the basic how-to's of operating it. I use it in LPX (ver.10.2.1 on a MBP Mavericks), after updating the firmware it seemed to work ok for the basic stuff but now the P4's screen glitches and the basic buttons are very temperamental - if they work at all (transport buttons, track -/+, & patch -/+ all 'glitch' the P4 screen, faders control more tracks than just the one its/their supposed to, etc). I sent an email to Nektar Tech Support yesterday (Friday) so probably won't hear back from them for a few days, but was hoping someone out there is actively using it with LPX successfully that can help me out I'm in the middle of a project and desperately need to use it (especially the faders to control multiple trax) and would greatly appreciate any assistance! Thanks in advance! -Nathan (PS... I know everyone's busy so even some links to info will help...thx)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: