macProVideo.com
Forums
  • steveH
    Re: Groove Templates
    Well.... Groove Template tutorials are now available... check your TNT accounts!
  • Wilifua
    Wow!!! checked it out!!! I kind of wish ego r could teach me how to be taught by you!!! Great job!. i guess there are still ole school people like myself who are in awe of computers and have been since the 70's and have been using them to sequence our music since then or before, but we still physically play keyboards or guitars, or whatever. We realize we now need to have those instruments plugged into a computer whenever we want to make songs we want to distribute, and in most cases the computer can make better music than we can from inputs of music theory. Well, I don't belive all of of that. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I am impressed, no blown away, and yes in a sense thankfully brainwashed!!!! Ok I'm not as smart as you or some of your students, but i honestly feel in my heart some other people who can't keep up, with even the little that I know, make music worth recording and listening to by others. I"m just drunk, and want to say that most musicians I know don't know how to record with computers, and I'm trying to learn how to do that, and hope I'll learn how to do this here, but I'm not as smart as my teachers in recording, but maybe I'm at least as smart in what I want to record. Ok I'm drunk;. i hope that is all that is.
  • macnando
    Hi Steve! Thanks for this nice tip! Well, now I guess there's no need to spend hours praticing trying to be on the beat, or? :-) Greetings, macnando
  • Xidehoy
    Steve - thanks very much for covering the audio side of things. Shaun
  • Hizegau
    Steve, your tutorial on MIDI Groove Templates was extremely helpful... do you know if there is any way to improve pitch recognition? I am trying to convert speech waveforms to MIDI and was hoping the "audio to score" would give more control. After using the "normal" setting, I would say only about half the notes are pitched, the rest are the default c3. Can you think of any tips to beat this problem, such as running the audio forms through pitch correction so they are more trackable as pitches? I have actually tried this idea without success. Thanks.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: