macProVideo.com
Forums
  • stringbound1
    Logic7 and MacPro 4 - 1,25Ghz single
    Hi everybody and Merry Christmas from Germany.. I currently run Logic 6 on my MacPro 4. I like the features of Logic 7 but am not sure if it will run on my Mac at the same level of performance as the 6. Any comments on this??
  • Bal
    Re: Logic7 and MacPro 4 - 1,25Ghz single
    you need a great computer for Logic Pro 7... i have the new MacPro Intel and it is unreall.... I am not sure what you mean \"McaPro4\" ? do you mean G4 ? good luck bal http://www.pbmrecords.com
  • Martin
    It\'s been about 2 years since I used Logic 6, but I seem to remember thinking at the time that Logic 7 ran even faster than 6 for every-day tracking. Actually, I run Logic 7 on a 1 GHZ G4 laptop, which I also use for Final scratch ... works great for mastering mixes ... anyway, the performance is not bad! It does top out at around 10 or 12 tracks, but I think that\'s more to do with the slow laptop drive than anything else. I also pile the waves plugz on some mixes ... those are pretty intense on the CPU, and I\'ve had no real problems with it. Anyway, I personally have no problem recomending the upgrade ... the extra features and instruments you get in V7 are well worth having to \"freeze\" a few tracks from time to time.
  • drumair
    he performance is not bad! [url=http://www.testking.me/JN0-633-exam.html]JN0-633 exam questions - testking[/url] It does top out at around 10 or 12 tracks,
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: