macProVideo.com
Forums
  • albion
    WaveWindow equivalent in Logic Studio?
    Looking through the Logic 103 tutorials, the first video references a WaveWindow plugin which I cannot find in Logic Studio. Can someone point this out to me? Thanks, James
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: WaveWindow equivalent in Logic Studio?
    hi wavewindow is not a Logic native plugin. It's made by a company called Laidman & Katsura. You can buy it for about £6.30 from their website (or demo it first) http://www.rustykat.com/store/index.html There's nothing quite like it in Logic studio. However, you might feel that you don't need it because you can zoom in to sample accurate level in the arrange and the sample editor! Rounik
  • estrela
    Re: WaveWindow equivalent in Logic...
    Could you please explain how I can visualize the different wave forms of the test oszillator in the arrange window or the sample editor. I would love to show this to my pupils in school. And the downloadable plugin you mention looks quite different from the one you use in your demonstration. Thanks very much for any information! estrela
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: WaveWindow equivalent in Logic...
    Hello estrela, I just downloaded the Wavewindow AU plugin. It looks the same as the one used by Steve H in the Logic 103. Do make sure you have downloaded the correct plugin. There is a standalone version (in yellow at the top of the page) and if you scroll down you will find the AU (audio unit) equivalent called: [b]Wave Window AU[/b]. I used the time dependent Trial version with Logic 9 and it appears to work great on my system for visualising the waveform of any audio or the test oscillator. Thanks :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: