macProVideo.com
Forums
  • amerikiwi
    a ? about Bouncing in & out points
    Is there a way to bounce only between markers? to transfer marker in & out points to bounce bounderies points in one or two key strokes? let's say Im doing a book on tape and I'm using the markers to cut the 'chapters' of the book. lets say I want one audio track per chapter. is there a easy way to tell logic to bounce between marker 2 to 3. then 3 to 4 ect.... im used to pro tools where I could highlight between markers and export, or bounce. what im doing is trying to take a spoken message about 50 minutes and have breaks every 10 minutes as a sort of chapter system. would wave burner help to do this? will it read Logic chapter markers? I think perhaps Steve H (or somebody) should do a monthly TNT for 'pro tools converts' as in: if your used to doing it this way in PT, this is how to do it in Logic 8. as a example today was spent trying to learn folder packing as if it were playlists in PT to edit things like live drum toms on a drum set. I think a class like this would be well received. I do LOVE logic, but don't have a lot of time to play with it and find myself migrating back to PT for some chores. Thanks Jonathan
  • Christian L
    Re: a ? about Bouncing in & out points
    Yes. Use the "Set Locators by Marker and Enable Cycle" key command. Then bounce the song... There is no default key assigned to this key command so you will have to set one up by using Logic > Preferences > Key Commands. Do a search for "marker" and you will find it. You can also set up a key command for "Bounce"... it will save you time! So many things you can do with key commands... one of Logic's best feature!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: