macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Waterboy
    Re: New Mixing Electronica Tutorials
    Martin, Great new video! My intentions are to buy the video very soon (hopefully this weekend!). The type of music I mess with is mostly rock; but I still find some of the things he was talking about to be useful for me as well. Not to rush into things, but can you give us any teasers as to who you might have join the ranks with Mr Basoski? Thanks a lot, and keep up the great work!
  • BC
    Having the project file to work with would be incredibly helpful. The *starting* file. This video is really useful.
  • Waterboy
    This sucks! I just noticed the Coupon at the top of the page! I was able to download this video this morning, but did it at full price :-( Stupid me!
  • Yann
    Great video. One important thing for newbies however would be to notice the following: When he sets the level of the kick, he suggest beginning by leaving the fader to zero. With the kick he uses, it hits at about -8 db, which is fine. But most Apple loops and other commercial loops, if you set the fader to zero, the kick will it at about 0 db, which would be too loud and result in a complete mess... This should be noted/superimposed or something.
  • Rahuzeu
    It's great because I was able to watch it in one day.. OFcourse I have to watch it again and again to get it all.. I understand what Olav is saying as it helps from the books I read but didn't really understand the whole picture.. I hate reading mixing music books... Watching videos is the best. Olav makes it sooooo easy on his mixing. I'm wondering if seasoned Producers watches this video and say's the mix is too rush.. Anyway, the mixing part was helpful but the arrangement part is you know? I think there should be a tutorial on arranging music l.o.l. I love this video..
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: