macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Udaye
    Missing Loops
    Hi all, Has anyone found Hybrid Bass and Techno House Beat missing in the loops section, does anyone know how to get them or is it a glitch with Logic 8? Thanks for your help Udaye
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Missing Loops
    Hi I've found techno house beat 01. It's been renamed 'Tech House Beat 01' if it's the same one. I can't find 'Hybrid Bass'. I don't know, however, if these were available pre Logic 8 or in Garageband... In what app and when did you use them?
  • Udaye
    hi, 'Hybrid bass' tries to laod when you try and load dance floor pattern loops - then errors and says can't find, I only started using them in Logic 8? thanks Udaye
  • Rounik Admin
    OK! This is not an apple loops issue. It's a Channel strip settings issue relating to the Hybrid Bass and Hybrid Morph plugin instruments that come with Garageband, and IMHO produce a very nice sound too! Something odd happens when you install Logic 8 that moves or deletes these files... Try installing just the relevant content from Logic 7 or Garageband from disc. If you have another computer with Garageband on you can quickly find the relevant files and put them on your current computer: Drag and drop folder Hybrid Morph to "HD/Library/ApplicationSupport/Garageband/InstrumentLibrary/Sampler/Sampler Instruments". Then do the same to by taking Hybrid Synthesizers and put it with HD/Library/ApplicationSupport/Garageband/InstrumentLibrary/Sampler/Sampler Files. Thanks Rounik
  • Udaye
    thanks again for your help Rounik, I will give it a try
  • Udaye
    Hi Rounik, I have found the solution to this problem, you need to re-install the Logic 8 install disk ONLY. Once you do this it adds the missing loops. Thanks Udaye
  • Rounik Admin
    Glad you've got it working ! The hyprid mor sounds are lovely. Thanks for sharing the solution too :-) Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: