macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Vewovio
    Latest tips n tricks download
    Hi Steve, downloaded the Jan sessions and they seem to download fine Under Jan in my tutorials I see the topics, but the length beside each tutorial has all 000's beside them and there is no content. Any ideas?
  • gulplug
    Re: Latest tips n tricks download
    I'm having the exact same problem. Parts 46 - 49 have also become 00:00. They were fine earlier. Removing them from the .prgm file and redownloading the videos did not help.
  • gulplug
    Also tried redownloading the complete .rpgm file again (what a waste of bandwidth and time) after deletion of my ned plist preference file. Didn't help. I'd just like to say, your videos are fine, Steve - but this N.E.D. download system (+making it exclusive to 1 system) is crap. Do I sound very bitter? I should repeat, nothing wrong with the videos, they're good! (does that help?)
  • Martin
    Hey guys ... I'm not sure what the issue is ... I'll go back to the office in a bit and check it out. Sorry! Martin
  • Martin
    Sorry about the issues guys ... you should be able to download the tutorials now. I made a mistake publishing the file ... darn! But please know it was pilot error, and not a NED issue. Please launch NED and click the update button ... the rest should (finger's crossed) take care of itself ... :) If you experience any further issues, please post here.
  • gulplug
    Seems fixed, thanks :)
  • Martin
    SWEEEEET! :)
  • Zyfopye
    I still can not download the Jan tutors. Dexter
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi dtgrays & Welcome to the forums! Have you got the 303 tutorials enabled in the admin section of NED? if so, try deleting the tutorial in NED and re-updating. Failing that do contact support: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] they're really good ! Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: