macProVideo.com
Forums
  • steveH
    Re: Twin Arrange Windows
    Hey JF I never really used them (accept to teach them)... yeah, they are a quick way to set up windows but they never really ended up the way I like to see them! I also think it would play havoc (space-wise) with the new consolidated arrange! SH
  • Rounik Admin
    Like Steve, I never used them extensively either, but it'd be nice to see them back! Rounik
  • steveH
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Are the windows linked?
  • steveH
    Hmmm... did they take that away from us in 8.01! I can't seem to get it to work on my Intel laptop!!
  • steveH
    Here's a workaround: In the 2nd arrange window goto: View/Scroll To Selection This use to happen automatically... now, it seems, you have to add this extra step. Can't wait to see what they do with 8.02! Steve
  • Jebekiu
    hi, even the workaround didn't "work" for me. the 2nd window doesn't follow horizontally. Logic 8.0.1 Paul
  • steveH
    remember to make the setting in the 2nd, not the top, arrange window.... It works here!
  • Jebekiu
    Hi, I made the settings in the second window and I folowed the instructions of the T&T video , it still doesn't work.But if I create a new region in the first window at bar 50 or 500 or any bar, the second window is folowing horizontally. Paul
  • steveH
    gotta luv those bugs!
  • genji
    Well, I've been lead here by the same problem. Except I can't get it to work on bar 50 or anywhere. And the scroll to selection is not a toggle switch so I have to select the bottom window and then shift/v...bummer...really could use that the you had it working in the tutorial. Is it a bug or an intended change of functionality anyone know for sure? It does follow which track is selected but does not scroll to the selected region.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: