macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Kizujoy
    Re: Unwanted Sustain
    Hi Again I was gonna wait a few days before I mentioned another issue . But you asked . When I program a drum track on one midi track .( BD Snare HH ), when I double click on the track the piano role comes up but it will only show the HH notes or just the bass drum notes. Some times it will show all of them . I need all the sequenced notes HH BD Snare to be shown in the piano role . Am I doing something wrong?
  • Rounik Admin
    [quote:29399]Hi Again I was gonna wait a few days before I mentioned another issue . But you asked . [/quote] :-) feel free to ask away! I can't replicate this behaviour - when i double click a MIDI region or open the piano roll (with one region selected) the piano roll displays all notes. Are your HH and snare etc all in the same region or in separate regions on different tracks or on the same track?
  • Kizujoy
    Yes its in the same region . It only happens with Drum Tracks. I usually Program Drums In one region or track and then I separate them when I'm ready to print to audio .
  • Macdalor
    Hi there, sorry to reopen this thread but I'm having the exact same issue (unwanted sustain) with Logic X and my Impulse keyboard. It just started to happen recently and haven't got a clue why or how. Tried the Send Discrete Notes Off but no luck. Is there a parameter in Logic that needs to be turned off (or on!)? Thx David
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: