macProVideo.com
Forums
  • manaus
    tutorials on SysEx midi dumping
    I bought a behringer bcr 2000 because I read it could emulate Mackie Control, but I don't manage to make it happen .....! (I'm sure it's my fault or maybe the solution is just in front of me, BUT::::::::: What about dedicate a tips and tricks about the subject and MIDI MAPPING and AUTOMAPPING too?????? Thanks in advance ... Your tutorials are F A N T A S T I C !!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: tutorials on SysEx midi dumping
    Welcome to the MPV forums Manaus! I don't have a Behringer bcr...but I've heard from colleagues that this website has some useful utilities to help the Behringer communicate with Logic in Makie emulation mode... [url]http://www.opuslocus.com/[/url] The LCXMU seems like a good option if you can't get it working out of the box. Hope that helps, Rounik
  • Adrenochrom
    yes, LCXMU works well with the bcr and logic !
  • manaus
    Thanks a lot for the ultra fast help..... I've already tried the LCXMU from the site you suggested, but I'm sure I've done something wrong because I don't manage to make it work, neither with Ableton nor with Logic. I'm gonna try again.......... thanks again!!!!!!!!!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: