macProVideo.com
Forums
  • steveH
    My Namm Blog
    It's here: http://www.macprovideo.com/blog/stevehorelick/1006
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: My Namm Blog
    Great Steve! I hope you and the rest of the MPV crew have a really successful time out in NAMM. I think your wish for more innovative controllers might well be something that is going to happen over the next few years - especially due to the sudden growth and popularization of 'touch' devices. Let's see... If I was there, one place i'd definitely go to at NAMM (after MacProVideo of course!) is the Spectrasonics stand. If anyone is going to breathe new life into the syth, plug-in market I wouldn't put it past them! I'll be tuning in to your blog frequently! Enjoy! Rounik
  • Chinamink
    Hi Steve, If you get a chance, and if they are there, can you swing by the jazz mutant both and play with the "Dexter". I've been reading about this touch screen based DAW controller and although it's pretty dang pricey, it looks like the next wave in controllers. I'd be interested in what someone of your pedigree thinks about this new device. I hear it syncs with Logic out of the box. Thanks!
  • steveH
    I will... I really want to play with the the Jazz Mutant stuff! Blog updated: 1.30PM http://www.macprovideo.com/trainer/stevehorelick
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: