macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Ismyhc
    Room Deadner Enveloper setting
    Okay, Im pretty new to Logic Express 8. I think its a great tool. Anyways, I just kinda bored here at work and was thinking and figured Id ask to see if anyone has tried the following. The enveloper plugin has a setting "room deadner" I think is what the call it, but anyways, I played around with it last night, and it seemed to do a pretty good job getting rid of nasty natural unwanted acoustics from a poorly shaped and poorly acoustically treated room. Shewll... okay. So, my question is. Could you insert this into vocal track before a reverb plugin, to give you a more accurate reverb? Ive read that most problems with getting a good professional reverb sound especially on vocals is from unwanted natural reverberation in the vocal recording to begin with. Its driving me crazy, im gonna try it when I get home, but I have like 4 more hours of work.. haha. Anyone ever tried this? Sorry for the hectic writing.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: