macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Christian L
    Re: saving settings in Ultrabeat
    It's working on Tiger. I don't have my Leopard HD right now but I will try it soon to see if it's a Leopard specific problem. In the meantime, try this : 1-Create a new song. 2-Load up Ultrabeat on a Software Instrument track. 3-Use the [i]Drum Kits > Drag & Drop Samples[/i] preset. 4-Drag & Drop an Aiff file in OSC 2. 5-use "Save settings as..." 6-Save your project. 7-Close Logic and reload your project. Is it working ?
    that seems to have worked. I hope Apple addresses it though in the next update. Thanks erbody. 1181
  • danb
    I have the same problems as you 1181-- it may be kit specific--I am running L8.01 and Leopard. For those not having the problem try this: Instanciate UB, load the Trance remix kit from the library...note the sample used for ocs 2 in the fist kick drum, dont make any changes. Save the kit under a different name. Close project, reload project and load up UB with the saved kit--the kick drum sample has changed !! Please let me know if it doesnt behave this way for you, because others have tried this and came up with the same problem.
  • Christian L
    [quote:43833] Instanciate UB, load the Trance remix kit from the library...note the sample used for ocs 2 in the fist kick drum, dont make any changes. Save the kit under a different name. Close project, reload project and load up UB with the saved kit--the kick drum sample has changed !! [/quote] Hi danb, I followed the steps above, but I couldn't replicate your problem. I'm still on Tiger here... could it be a Leopard specific problem ?
    I just used the empty setting in ultrabeat and put my drums into the spots, then I saved the project and reopened it and it saved
  • danb
    I solved my problem by saving the new kits in a folder within the default folder. I have no idea why that should matter, but everytime I save a new kit in the default folder I have problems. Thanks for your responses.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: