macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Christian L
    Re: Saving an Audio File (.aif non apple loop) as an Apple Loop
    Like Rounik, I tried on my Mac and it works fine. The "Check Destinations Disks availability" error seems to be related to your HD. Did you try moving your entire project to another drive ?
  • dbassfour
    One Word. MADDENING!!!! 1. Created a Brand New Project. 2. Saved it to a brand new external Hard drive 3. Armed a track, Recorded 2 Bars Of Audio, Selected the Region 4. Audio --> Open In Apple Loops Utility 5. Set Vocal --> Male 6. Set to looping. 7. SAVE "Check The Destination Disks Available Disk Space" This happens on 3 different drives. Sometimes Saving the Region as a New Audio File works, sometimes it doesn't. Im really at wits end with this, and running out of options. ARG! Do you think a reinstall will work? Any other suggestions?
  • Christian L
    Try deleting the "com.apple.SoundtrackLoopUtility.plist" located in ~/Library/Preferences.
  • Christian L
    I just checked on Apple Discussion Forum and you're not alone in this situation. This will probably get fixed in a future update. You can send feedback to Apple here: [url]http://www.apple.com/feedback/logicpro.html[/url]
  • dbassfour
    Thanks, Found the file under user/Library/Preferences, trashed it, emptied trash, opened logic, recorded 2 bar loop, open in apple loops. same result :( I also deleted my logic preferences. I didnt need a reboot did I? Id even let you remote control my mac through ichat! I just submitted a bug report to Logic. I saw one other person on the LogicProHelp.Com who is having the same issue. Id at least like to know from Apple what the official workaround is!
  • dbassfour
    Just fyi, I erased and installed Leopard, reinstalled a brand new copy of Logic, and it exhibits the exact same behavior. I beleive the workaround is the only way to get this done unfortunately. Luckily it doesnt come up that much. Add that onto my wish list for 8.0.2.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: