macProVideo.com
Forums
  • amerikiwi
    soloing one track that's already in a group, A question
    ok all you wonderful macprovideo people let's say I am sending drums out to two buss's - a drum buss and a Parallel compressed 'New York' style drum buss. I'd still like to be able to solo, say the snare (and only the snare) from within the 2 groups, without hearing the rest of the kit that's in the bussed group send soloed as well. I'm familiar with doing this in other DAW's but haven't seen it mentioned yet on Logic8. right now if I solo I hear everything in the Buss and not the one track I want to hear. any clues oh Jedi's? Amerikiwi
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: soloing one track that's already in a group, A question
    Hey amerikiwi! if you solo the track containing the snare hit you should hear just the snare sound through the busses. If you're using ultra beat kit without sending the individual sounds to aux tracks, solo the snare from within Ultra Beat. Cheers Rounik
  • amerikiwi
    Ahh now i'm having a blushing moment..... Seems was sending all my drums to buss 1 & 2 (my 2 drum groups) but failed to see the input of all my drum faders were ALSO bus 1, thus sending the out to the in! now it's working fine. Funny that ! felling a bit of a twit. Amerikiwis
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey that's cool!!! ;-)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: