macProVideo.com
Forums
  • blakeloud
    Re: Synchronizing audio and midi track problems
    Gotchya. I'll try that tonight. Hmm, thanks for busting another myth about the traffic issues of using an external. My only concern is that when I used Sony Acid, I couldn't only save a song on the external...it would automatically save each track (record take 1, 2, 3, etc.) as a wav file on my internal regardless of where i told it to save the project. Eventually I lost everything I ever recorded on Acid when I tried to clear space on my internal hd, by putting everything on the external and then deleting the old files. The project would open and then say that it couldn't find any of the track information because it had been deleted. There's no chance this would happen in Logic right?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Blake that's strange behaviour by Acid...in my opinion. No, if you save your project with all it's assets, then you can copy them to different hard drives pass them on to friends etc and Logic will be able to read them and find the related audio files, samples, channel strip settings and the project settings just fine. the funny thing about the "traffic" issue is that bottlenecks are more likely when trying to do everything (OS running, Logic running, reading samples, recording etc) from one HD than by splitting off the tasks between 2 drives. Rounik
  • blakeloud
    Ok, cool. Thanks Yeah, the Acid problems almost discouraged me to the point of no return, but since I've had Logic, I've gotten back in to the swing of things. Thanks for your help. ryan
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: