macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Pofufuo
    Problem keyboard note
    I have a problem with inputting music via my Axiom 61 keyboard into Logic Pro. Everything is working great except for a single note (D3) which doesn't play when you hit it. If you press the key several times it will sound but it sounds like a sustain has been added to it when it sounds. As soon as you hit another note the D stops working and has to be hit a number of times before it sounds again. I've tried two different keyboards and have had the same problem with both. I also don't have this problem with the Axiom 61 when using GarageBand. Beethoven would have had a hard time composing the big theme from the 9th with this problem! Any suggestion would be welcomed.
  • Christian L
    Re: Problem keyboard note
    What version of Logic do you use ? I'm not sure, but it could be that you have the D3 note assigned to a key command...
  • Pofufuo
    It's the latest version of Logic Pro. It's the academic version but I believe it is the same as the regular one.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi djbob55 Try checking your MIDI assignments/Key Commands as it sounds like the D3 has not been assigned to any other command as Christian suggested. When you press the D3 in Logic does the incoming MIDI show as D3 in the Transport? If so go to Logic Pro > Key Commands (Command - K) and either initalize them or search for a command that is being triggered by the D3.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: