macProVideo.com
Forums
  • rastAsia
    Logic Studio on more than 1 machine?
    Anybody know if I can install Logic Studio on more than one machine? Currently we have 2 Macbooks and a dual G5 all installed with Logic Pro 7 for Node use and mobility on laptops. But is this possible to install Logic8 on em as well? Of course LP7 only runs when the addressed machine has a Dongle for it. How about LP8? Thanks ahead. Any help appreciated!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Logic Studio on more than 1 machine?
    Hi rastAsia, The Logic studio license agreement allows you to install on 2 machines. Both computers must be registered to you. However, only one copy is licensed be used at a time. In theory, you could install it on all three of your machines and use them as long as they are not on the same network. Cheers Rounik
  • rastAsia
    Hey thanks for the reply Rounik, So is it part of requirement that the comps have to be online during installations? I plan to keep the G5 desktop separate for videos/photos and as a Node machine. Best, rastAsia
  • Rounik Admin
    [quote:1183] So is it part of requirement that the comps have to be online during installations? [/quote] I don't think so. I think you can register later - but I can't remember the exact process now. Cheers Rounik
  • rastAsia
    Thanks a lot Rounik. I'll try to get back here to clarify if it all goes well. Now.. lifting EU499 outama pocket is heavy work...!
  • Rounik Admin
    [quote:1183]Now.. lifting EU499 outama pocket is heavy work...![/quote] Hey rastAsia, this might help with the lifting: Logic 7 (without Mainstage, Sound Track Pro, Compressor & the many, many GigaBytes of Jampacks, loops and new plugins) was double the price!! Enjoy Logic ;)
  • rastAsia
    Now don't you start. I lifted that tab 2 years ago.. and even bought Soundtrack Pro before Apple did the upgrade offer for Final Cut Studio HD for $199 early last year. Remember that? I should have smelled something coming with that!! Peace!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: