macProVideo.com
Forums
  • mtec
    logic studio files in logic express
    is it possible to load Logic studio songs in logic express 8. i ask as my friend has express 8 and i have Logic studio and we wish to work on projects together at my studio and sometimes at his.
  • Christian L
    Re: logic studio files in logic express
    Sure you can! There are a couple of plugins that are not available in express, but apart from that, you can open a Loic Pro project with Express.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi mtec & Welcome to MacProVideo Forums! Yes, it is possible. I have done this with Logic Studio files from 8.0 and read them on machines using Logic express 8.0. I haven't tried it with 8.0.1 yet but assume it should be fine. Logic Express is essentially the same as Pro without the following: - Surround sound capability - EVP88 - EVB3 - EVD6 - Sculpture - Space Designer - Delay Designer - Linear Phase EQ - Match EQ - AdLimiter - Multimeter So either don't use these plugins on the project you send to your friend or bypass them. Let us know how it works for you! Cheers Rounik
  • mtec
    Thanks guys for ur speedy responses. cheers
  • bequick
    You can't use the binaural panner either? I'm assuming becuase i can't see it in my Logic Express?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: