macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Xekenee
    Two problems with ultrabeat, and props to Steve for the tutorial
    Quickly, I'd would like to say that I thought ultrabeat was complete crap (I hated the presets from Logic 7) until I checked out Steves Ultrabeat tutorial, now I use it all the time. My first problem is that I save kits of my own in Ultrabeat, which I can then load later as expected, but if I want to use the IMPORT function to put a drum sound from one of my own saved drum kits in a new drumkit, they don't seem to be available. Also, when I copy and paste one drum sound from one slot (or key) to another in the same drum kit, the settings are copied for the most part, but the pitch isn't tranfered along with the sound. I can adjust it, of course, but that is a little tedious. Is there away to have the sound copied and be EXACTLY the same?
  • Christian L
    Re: Two problems with ultrabeat, and props to Steve for the tuto
    Hi Erichzann, what version of Logic are you using ?
  • Christian L
    Re: Two problems with ultrabeat, and props to Steve for the tuto
    Here's how import sounds from another kit : 1- Click on "import" 2-Navigate to the Ultrabeat preset you want. 3-Drag the sound you want from the blue list to an Ultrabeat voice. I know there was some little quirks with Ultrabeat in Logic 8.0... make sure you have 8.0.1 update. I'm glad you now like Ultrabeat... I use it all the time!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: