macProVideo.com
Forums
  • blakeloud
    Re: 6/8 in ultrabeat
    So do I need to change the resolution and length in Ultrabeat every time I change my tempo within my arrange window? I sort of figured it just automatically followed whatever tempo you chose for that project.
  • Rounik Admin
    if you haven't already bought it stand alone or as part of a bundle you can get it here: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/ultrabeat[/url] Or if you search for 'discount' in the forum search box you might just find a thread related to an ultra beat discount coupon ;-) cheers Rounik
  • blakeloud
    Oh great! I didn't know you sold things here. thanks rounik
  • Rounik Admin
    [quote:39411]Oh great! I didn't know you sold things here. thanks rounik[/quote] Really? Oh, man then the best part of this site is yet to come for you!!! The video tutorials here are fantastic - there are plenty of free videos to view if you download NED and more quality ones to peruse and purchase. [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorials/[/url] Enjoy! Rounik
  • Christian L
    [quote:39411]So do I need to change the resolution and length in Ultrabeat every time I change my tempo within my arrange window? [/quote] No. Tempo and time signature are 2 different things. The resolution defines the value of each step in Ultrabeat's sequencer. For example, you can select 1/16 if you need to enter sixteenth notes. The length determines the number of steps in a pattern. As Rounik said, if you want to learn more about Ultrabeat, you'll definitely want to get the Ultrabeat tutorial. Take care!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: