macProVideo.com
Forums
  • danb
    audio base loops
    After watching some of the Logic8 tutorials, I wanted to buy some loops from Audiobase.com (which was plugged in the tutorials). However, when I set up an order and try to establish a user account, the system fails with an error at the last step..I tried it on both Firefox and Safari ... same error. I have emailed them but have not heard back. I was hoping that someone who reads this forum might know someone from the site who could let me know how to buy the loops ! Thanks, Dan
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: audio base loops
    Hi danb I'm guessing you've already posted your issue to audiobase support: [url]http://www.audiobase.com/support/[/url] There are also forums there. It might be worth posting there too. You could also try posting on their forums: [url]http://www.audiobase.com/forum/[/url] Let us know how you manage to solve this. Best Rounik
  • Christian L
    Hi danb! What loop pack did you try to purchase ? Did you solve your issue ?
  • danb
    Thanks all-- Well, I figured out how to create a user login without purchasing anything....then I made the purchases. However there is some kind of problem for a first time purchaser when the checkout and login set up are taking place at the same time. I did email the audiobase support...but nobody responded :( O yes-- it was the techno leaders loops 1-4 !
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: