macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Darren
    Logic 8 plugins
    Hi Steve, I have been loving your tutorial videos, and now have most of the logic ones. While I know you have already covered the multipressor in the Plugins video, I was hoping that you might cover the Logic 8 version in TNT. I think that the interface is different enough to warrent an other look. Also I would love to see a tutorial on the ring shifter, and would like to know where it got its name. Thanks Darren
  • steveH
    Re: Logic 8 plugins
    I've been seriously considering doing a new Logic 8 Plugins series.... anybody else interested?
  • chrisp
    [quote:4039]I've been seriously considering doing a new Logic 8 Plugins series.... anybody else interested?[/quote] I'd be interested
  • Darren
    Hi, I have actually just bought the Logic 7 version of the plug in tutorial on Martins advice (I have Logic 8), So I would much rather see these items in TNT than have to buy an other tutorial. Thanks Darren
  • steveH
    I see your point! Although there are way too many refinements and changes to handle the plugins in the TNT's. Just a thought!
  • Bj
    Hi Steve, I have the Logic 7 Plug In Series, but wouldn't mind a Logic 8 version. There are many new, interesting and exciting things to explore & explain in logic 8, you've got my vote. Cheers, Bj
  • Xyperui
    Count me in. Will love to see it!
  • Rounik Admin
    me too Steve! Would love to see a tutorial on L8 plugins that also covers Delay Designer.
  • odessaflyer
    Sounds good to me too! Jake
  • Mozodoy
    Count me in too, Steve! I'm interested in anything you feel is important to know in Logic 8, related to the bigger picture of getting the best mix. Thanks! Beder
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: