macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Damicon
    Audio Bin movement
    Whenever I grab files from the audio bin to move to the arrange window, after I place the regions on the tracks in arrange the audio bin "rearranges" itself so that the last audio file i grabbed is on the BOTTOM of the page, and I have to grab the slider, slide the page UP, to continue grabbing files. How can I set the Bin to stay where I last used it? I couldn't find anything in preferences, and I didn't see any other posts with this problem. It's really cutting into my time and seems an unneccesary function, or does it have a purpose? Thanks
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Audio Bin movement
    As far as I know you can't set the audio bin not to scroll. However, by Option - clicking on the disclosure triangles next to each audio file, all the regions for all audio files in the Bin will be hidden or shown. Key command: option - left arrow & option - right arrow Does that help? You could also set the view properties in the audio bin to categorize them by different values: View > Files sorted by... or View > Sort Regions by...
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: