macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Gafujyo
    Changing patches from the score editor
    Hi I have seen a Logic Enviroment by John Frizzell where he inputs all his music directly into the score and can put objects into the score that changes patches in his Vienna Instrument. This can be either already used notation symbols or ones that he has created. He seems to do this by creating notation symbols that create program data. Then you create a transformer that converts it to say cc1 data and then Vienna uses this to change it's patches. I know how to do the Vienna switching part, but what I want to know is 1) How do you get notation symbols to generate program events? 2) How do you use a transformer to convert program data to say CC1 data? I would really appreciate any help!!
  • Gafujyo
    Re: Changing patches from the score editor
    It's ok, have figured it out! Got my patches changing in vienna from symbols in the score, eg trills, slurs for legato patches etc. Works a treat!! Just need to sit and put them all in, might take a while.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: