macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Darren
    New Tutorial
    Hi I was wondering if you could follow up Olav's fantastic tutorial on mixing electronica with something along the lines of arranging a Funk track (Or pop, or a ballad...). I would love to learn how basic stiles of music are arranged. For example I now know that electronic dance music is laid out in 8, 16 & 32 bar patterns. Thanks Darren
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: New Tutorial
    Hi Darren I think you might like the look of this thread: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/general/suggested-training&id=4201[/url] Do add your suggestions too! Thanks Rounik
  • Darren
    Re: New Tutorial
    Hi there, Yes I can see from the thread above that there are a lot of people after a mixing tutorial for other Genres of music, and that would be great. What I was really getting at though was more of a tutorial on arrangement. While I'll agree that this is bordering on music theory, I think that it will be a hit amongst beginners like me. I'd love to see how a funk, pop or rap song is arranged and any particular rules that apply to those genres. Thanks Darren
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: