macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Nudoguy
    Feb won't download here
    Hi there, When I click on the update button in NED, I just get a small file (about 96k) and nothing else downloads. I can't seem to get February's TNT. ???? Regards - Colin
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Feb won't download here
    Hi Colin Try out the techniques from this thread in the NED sub forum: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/ned/ned-mac&id=6569[/url] Do let us know if you do or don't get it working. Cheers Rounik
  • Nudoguy
    Hi Rounik, I tried everything in the link: Trashed the Ned prefs Restarted Checked cookies Re-entered login details I still only get the one 94k file. My login details are correct, as I can view my account, post here etc. I tried adding a free demo to NED and that *DOES* work. TNT does not work however. What next? Regards - Colin
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Colin Best to contact support directly: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] I'm sure they will help you sort it out very soon! Best Rounik
  • Nudoguy
    Still not working
    Hi jMar, Many thanks for your replies. Sadly, there is no change today. Logic TNT for February just loads the one small file and nothing else. I added DVD Studio Pro 101 Demo yesterday as a test, and downloaded a few videos. Now when I click update, this Demo continues downloading, so I do have a connection to the server, but for some reason, TNT does not work. Regards - Colin
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Still not working
    Hi Colin I've passed your issue on to the support team just now. I'm sure they'll help you through this very soon. Sorry for your inconvenience. Rounik
  • Nudoguy
    Thanks Rounik - much appreciated! Sorry for the forum bandwidth - we can move this discussion to e-mail if preferred. Regards - Colin
  • Nudoguy
    Hi jMar, No - it shows as Version 12
  • Rounik Admin
    Have deleted this post as I missed jMar's response. Cheers Rounik
  • Nudoguy
    All fixed!!
    A big thanks to Rounik and Jon - all working now and resolved. Speedy replies!!! Much appreciated.... Regards - Colin
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: