macProVideo.com
Forums
  • bequick
    Help deleting my project templates.
    Hey everyone This is driving me crazy! I am trying to delete my own templates i made in logic. According to the manuel all of the templates in logic are stored in 'Library/Application Support/Logic/Project Templates.' The folder should be called 'My Templates' but all i see are the logic's templates that come with logic. I have searched in finder numerous times and i have found nothing. Is there something i am doing wrong? Can you please Help!? Thank you.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Help deleting my project templates.
    Hi bequick, All of Logic's default templates, channel strips etc are stored in HD/Library/Application Support/Logic/Project Templates However, your own custom ones are stored in your user accounts directory path. Go to the following: 'USER'/Library/Application Support/Logic/Project Templates You'll find them there. The folder is called 'Project templates' not My templates. This way if you have multiple users using the same computer they can keep their own settings and files private and not mixed up with other users settings. Cheers Rounik
  • bequick
    ahh, another great feature of the mac I've just learned. Thank you!!!
  • Rounik Admin
    no problem ;-)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: