macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Lynn
    Soundsoap
    Hi, How do I bring Soundsoap into Logic 10x to get rid of noise? Do I drag the app into Logic somewhere? Thanks!
  • Joe A
    Re: Soundsoap
    Instead of the standalone application, you'd use the AU plug-in version. I'd assume that (unless you unchecked those options) the installer has already installed it -- just click on an insert in the channel you need to clean up (or the stereo output for overall cleanup) and open up the SoundSoap plug-in there.
  • Helix
    Install the AU (Audio Units) version that came with your installer package. Once that's installed on your system, Logic will recognize it as a plugin and it'll appear in the plugins section on your channel strip (in Logic).
  • Helix
    Joe: You beat me to it!
  • Lynn
    Hi, Where would the AU (Audio Units) version be, that came with my installer package. I only seem to have the Soundsoap Icon to open it. I don't see a folder or anything.
  • Joe A
    No need to access the actual plug-in in Finder -- as long as the Installer installed them (standard procedure) they'll appear in the list of plug-ins that comes up when you click on an Insert in a Logic channel strip. Since it's a third-party plugin, it won't be at the top of the list with all the Logic built-in plugins, it'll be at the bottom in the Audio Unit submenu under the manufacturer's name.
  • Lynn
    Thank you!! I got it.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: