macProVideo.com
Forums
  • mtec
    Recording with effects
    i know you wouldnt normally record with effects on but how is this acieved in Logic.i have tried but i always end up with a dry file. lets say i want to record a guitar with distortion on it and i would like the effect in the recordrd file.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Recording with effects
    Hi mtec Logic always records the signal dry. To record your signal "wet" with the effects set your locators to the region and go to : File > Bounce... tick the box to add the resulting file to the Audio Bin and drag it to a new audio track. You could also record it in realtime to another track: set the output of the track you've just recorded onto to Bus 1 (or any empty bus). On an empty audio track, set the input to the same bus as above and record enable the track. Now press Record. Cheers Rounik
  • mtec
    Re: Recording with effects
    Thanks for the speedy response. ive recently switched to logic from Cubase where its quite easy to add an effect to the input bus and record that way. i thought it was possible in logic i just need to get my head round a few different ways of working. Great prg though. thanks mtec
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: