macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jexofio
    saving settings in ultrabeat
    I was wondering if you could answer this question. I've been doing the amazing Ultrabeat Unleashed tutorial which I love and I was particularly inspired by the chopping audio section about importing aiff files into the Mod2 sample and using them as a voice. However when I load in several samples into a few voices and then save the setting, the samples are not saved. I change the setting and come back to the one I've saved with the samples and they've gone and I have to load them all again. Am I making a schoolboy error? How do I save an Ultrabeat setting to keep all the samples I've loaded? Alistair
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: saving settings in ultrabeat
    Hi Alistair This works for me fine. I go to the plug-in menu and select save setting as... When I reopen Ultrabeat and select the setting the samples are there. I'm using L8.0.1 and OS X 10.4.10 I'll try it later on my Leopard partition. What are your system specs? Rounik
  • Christian L
    Re: saving settings in ultrabeat
    I know that a few Ultrabeat problems were solved in the 8.0.1 update. Make sure you have the latest version and tell us if you're still having problems.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: