macProVideo.com
Forums
  • brezerkr
    white stripes
    when using my M-audio keystation 49e (a usb device) white stripes occasionally appear in the region, if i notch the volume down for that region, it will pop back to where it was once the play head reaches the white stripe. if i move the vol. pich bend or modulation, during performance i recieve many white stripes, and whatever i did in performance is repeated in playback, BUT, these single white stripes seem to appear for no reason(without touching any thing on keyboard, other than notes), they only effect volume, and seem to occur when punching in on a previosly made region, i have yet to get a vol effecting stripe in my region when its a new track and first performance.im new to logic, im using a g5 power pc 2 years old.
  • Christian L
    Re: white stripes
    Looks like a screen redraw bug... do you have this problem all the time in all your projects ? Does it happen only with your keystation ?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi brezeker If it's a screen redraw bug refresh your screen set (e.g. press "1" if you are on screenset one). The white stripes are probably due to midi messages being received by Logic. The reason you see them in the region is because they can be drawn in Hyper draw mode. Make sure that you're not sending CC messages from your controller by mistake. You can view hyper draw info from the piano roll, score or the arrange: View > Hyper Draw You can find out more info on Hyper Draw on p.596 of Logic 8 User manual. Let us know if we can help some more. Cheers Rounik
  • brezerkr
    this only happens with the keystation, i will read up on hyper draw.....thanx
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: