macProVideo.com
Forums
  • jeck
    Merge SMTP lock audio regions..
    hello i am making music for i documental and the video producer send me the OMF ,he works on Final Cut,i have a track where lies the voice over and it has around 50 litlle audio regions in perfect sync with lips on the movie,but has diferent levels and noises, i tried to merge this audios as one region in order to send on SOUNTRACK to clean, i applied SMTP lock to all regions and then merge , but they become out of sync. should i merge in another way or there is special function???? please i am stuck here HELP�á�á�á thank You All in advance Hector Villazon
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Merge SMTP lock audio regions..
    Hi Hector, You could use the Bounce function. Set the loactors... then go to File > Bounce... click on add file to project. After the bounce is completed you'll find the "merged" audio file in the Audio Bin. By the way you could use the File > Export feature but any automation data won't be "merged" with the resulting file. Hope that works. Cheers Rounik
  • jeck
    Re: Merge SMTP lock audio regions..
    thank you veryyy much Rounik (again) this works perfect... see you Hector
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: