macProVideo.com
Forums
  • danishgreg
    Mainstage
    Hi everyone, Anyone got into using Mainstage yet ? Doing a big gig soon.Can I make midi files into audio files then load them into Mainstage and easily control them whilst other musicians are playing live ? good luck everyone
    Mainstage
    Hi everyone, Anyone got into using Mainstage yet ? Doing a big gig soon.Can I make midi files into audio files then load them into Mainstage and easily control them whilst other musicians are playing live ? good luck everyone
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Mainstage
    Hi Greg I love Mainstage! It's very easy to export/ bounce your MIDI files and then load them into the EXS24. Map a sound/part to a key on your MIDI keyboard. You can then trigger different sounds/parts easily. You can control pretty much anything you want from within Mainstage (parameters of effects and instrument plug-ins) and have it displayed on screen to make it easy to see what's going on while you're performing. If you have any other questions do let us know! Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: