macProVideo.com
Forums
  • JJ
    Feedback loop while following along in Logic 8 Tutorial?
    Im following along in section 119 of the tutorial and Im getting feedback everytime i record arm. I know this is a funny question but I have no idea why? Can anybody help me out? Thanks and its OK to laugh. ( :
  • JJ
    Re: Feedback loop while following along in Logic 8 Tutorial?
    Found it...I had software monitoring clicked, I guess thats the default setting. Almost drove myself crazy...
  • JJ
    OK im back...Even with software monitoring on I shouldnt be experiencing a feedback loop, right. I dont have any inputs going through my convertor so this is really boggling me. Whats weird is that im seeing an input signal when my sound card is chosen but im not putting any sort of input into it. No mic, nothing. Logic even picks up the input but I have no idea where. Is this a software issue with Logic or my convertor? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
  • JJ
    Another stupid mistake... Didnt know how to use the AD section in my convertor. Of course when your input is coming from your computer and its also set as your output youll get a feedback loop! Those dang flashing lights!
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey JJ can you list the audio interface, OS version and Logic version you're using please. Also, what is your selected audio interface in Logic? Logic Pro > Preferences > Audio [devices] tab Rounik
  • Rounik Admin
    Ahh...great. Didn't see your last post there. Glad you sorted it :-)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: