macProVideo.com
Forums
  • the dim(e)
    Midi Controllers
    Hi All, Is there any midi controllers anyone could recommend that work well with logic. I was looking at the akai mpk49 but pretty inexperienced with midi controllers. what are peoples thoughts? cheers tom
  • Christian L
    Re: Midi Controllers
    Hi! The AKAI MPK49 looks like a good controller. The fact that it includes MPC drum pads and an onboard arpeggiator is great! I didn't read any review about it yet though. You could also check out the Novation Remote. That's what i use and I love it but it does'nt have drumpads / arp. http://www.novationmusic.com/products/ Tell us feedback after you buy your controller! (Double post deleted.)
  • the dim(e)
    Cheers Christian, Its not a defo im gonna go for the akai, I did some research on it, reviews mention alot about being good for reason/cubase but no mention of logic...so was a bit unsure. The drum pads were defo an attraction though. cheers Tom
  • Christian L
    It looks like a great MIDI controller! It's the first time I see an onboard arpeggiator included on a USB MIDI controller. I checked online and didn't find any reviews yet. I would like to read some. Can you provide any link ? Before buying, try it to see if you like the feel of the keys. Let us know what you buy! Take care!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: