macProVideo.com
Forums
    Re: March TNT = !
    Tremendous stuff.In the Hi-Fi world they call gear NWF- nice wife factor, Steve`s tutorials are definately not a NWF , cause I`ll be disappearing for the next week. Back in a weeks time
  • macnando
    Hi Steve, Thanks for another excellent tutorial. Reminds me a lot from Steve Reich minimal compositions...and obviously through a completely different approach. Greetings, macnando
  • Christian L
    I just watched the March TNT. Probably the best one so far IMO. The way you use the Chord Memorizer and Monitor Object is so innovative and clever! Thanks a lot for sharing your tricks with us, Steve!
  • Cajypiu
    Hi Guys, yup, second, third, however many we're up to of those in favour. Probably my favourite month so far too :) Clever, inspiring and as usual very well explained. Thank you. Cheers, John
  • gulplug
    Thanks Rounik and Steve, i've watched the earlier TNT about arpeggiator objects whih was very useful! I guess i just need to learn how to work with it now in a 'performance mode'. I've made a little arpeggiator setup, available at another forum: http://www.logicprohelp.com/viewtopic.php?p=113677#113677 [i]The next thing i'm trying to figure out is how to control those parameter faders with an external midi controler. Any hints? :)[/i]
  • Wyhudyi
    Just watched the March TNT. Spectacular. One of the best yet. PLEASE do more in this vein. I think all of us are a bit hesitant and unsure when it comes to creating sophisticated Environment routing setups. Any tricks you can shed would be most helpful. Looking forward to April!!
  • steveH
    Thanks, Cloudmover! April is going to be less focussed on the environment but nonetheless a real gem. You'll dig it!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: