macProVideo.com
Forums
  • blakeloud
    ending songs in logic pro 8
    Ok, so every time I bounce a song, I get about 30 extra measures than I need. My song will be 3 min. something, and there will be a minute or so of nothing but empty space... Is there a "end song here" command that I am missing? thanks
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: ending songs in logic pro 8
    Hi blakeloud In the Bounce dialogue window you set the measure to start and end bounce. If you let your locators accordingly in the Arrange then when you go to Bounce this will be set as the default start and end points of the bounce. There is a project length setting. Under the tempo in the Transport is the where you can set the length of the project in bars. Then even if you don't use the locators Logic will only bounce from the beginning 1 1 1 1 to whatever is the end project length. Let me know if that helps, Rounik
  • blakeloud
    Ah ha. Thanks Rounik. That definitely helps!
  • AbbeyRhodes
    You can also click and drag the little white rectangle that indicates the end of the song along the top of the arrange window. It's in line with the green cycle region indicator.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi, Good point Fusilli... You can also adjust the project length from the transport (below the Tempo display). ;-) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: