macProVideo.com
Forums
  • jeck
    no settings in out 1-2 channel
    hello i dont know what i did ??,but my out 1-2 channel has no settings nor inserts and i dont know what to do to get them. also my master channel is in 5.1 surround (i dont know why) and i/ve been traing to to convert to stereo but has no stereo mono icon below the fader what can i do? thank you
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: no settings in out 1-2 channel
    Hi Hector, It sounds like you've inserted a 5.1 Instrument (like sculpture, ES2, etc) onto a software instrument track, or have set the output of one of your channel strips to Surround. Check all your audio and software instrument tracks: 1. The Output (in the I/O section) should read Output 1-2. 2. Check your instruments (ES2 and Sculpture) and effect plug-ins to make sure they are mono or stereo only and not 5.1 3. The Channel strip settings are not from the surround categories. Once you do that everything should go back to normal! Let us know if it works. Rounik
  • jeck
    Rounik thank you again ,i had an apple loop surround you were rigth as always ... see you by the way, are you get your field recorder ? have you checked korg MR 1 1 bit 2.8 MHtz sampling rate, i have heard and the quality is AHHHH thanks again Hector
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Hector, Glad it's sorted! Yes, I saw the Korg MR-1 which is perfect, except..... it doesn't have an built-in microphone. I'd really love an all in one. Pity! But, I've found the Sony PCM-D50 which looks (from from the very few reviews on it) sounds like it'll do the job perfectly. However, I'm struggling to find a retailer for it in the UK. :( Thanks for remembering :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: