macProVideo.com
Forums
  • abertronix
    waverburner
    hi, I have a problem with waveburner .Dont know if im missing something important or just having an attack of the stupids. At the moment the sound is only coming through the built in output and in the preference settings thats the only option I can choose.I want to send the output to my extenal monitors via my edirol fa66 but its not showing up in the options. cheers, Aaron
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: waverburner
    Hi Aaron Try quiting Waveburner, and then unplugging your Edirol fa66, restarting your mac and replugging everything back in, checking that the cables are all inserted securely. Let me know if that helps Rounik
  • Christian L
    Hi! Does your audio interface works all right in Logic ? If not, try to reinstall your audio interface drivers.
  • abertronix
    Hi, I tried all of the things suggested , but still it wont show more that the built in output as a selection in the audio driver preference. Logic works fine as does everything else I run through the monitors. ...very strange...
  • Christian L
    Is your Audio Interface set to 48 kHz ? Normally, Waveburner set the sample rate automatically to 44.1 kHz. Make sure that your audio interface is set to 44.1 kHz and start Waveburner again. Tell us if it works!
  • abertronix
    Thankyou Christian! Yes ! That was the problem , my audio interface was set to 48khz ! I guess it really is common sense since waveburner is for mastering cds!!!! cheers!!!
  • Christian L
    Great! I wasn't 100 % sure about this because in my case, the sample rate change back automatically to 44.1 kHz. I'm glad my suggestion was helpful! Take care! Christian
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: