macProVideo.com
Forums
  • jeck
    i cant grouping 2 aux
    hi Rounik i/m glad you can find the PCM D50 so here is the answer,i had grouped 2 aux in group 1 .but the number in the gray square apperes grey and no yellow as it should be, and the groping function doesnt work,. what am i doing wrong ? thanks for your time
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: i cant grouping 2 aux
    Hi Victor, the numbers in the group box become grey when you temporarily disable all groups. Choose the toggle group command in: Options>Group Clutch Or the default key command (Command-G) This enables you enable and disable all groups (very useful!) Hector, you misunderstood me before. I have seen a review of the PCM-D50. Unfortunately, it is not in the shops in UK :( Anyway, hope this works ok for you! Cheers Rounik
  • jeck
    Rounik thanks again sorry.you cant get your recorder Best Hector
  • jeck
    rounik i had enable the group function, but if i make a volume automation in one aux channel, the other member of the group doesnt respond to this automation. is it normal? and, is there a way to do this?, or should i have to copy the automation and paste to the other channel . thanks you HECTOR
  • jeck
    rounik i had enable the group function, but if i make a volume automation in one aux channel, the other member of the group doesnt respond to this automation. is it normal? and, is there a way to do this?, or should i have to copy the automation and paste to the other channel . thanks you HECTOR
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Hector, Yes, this is normal. Grouped channels will change automation modes (read, touch, latch, write ..) but not respond to automation on drawn on different tracks. The best way that I know of to copy automation to another track is to use the command : Options>Track Automation>Move current/All track automation data to region This works better if you create a new lane for your aux1 track (Command - M) and create a new region with the pencil tool. Resize it to fit to the length of the automation. Now select the region and use the command above to copy the automation to the region and copy the region to a new lane on the aux2 track. Cheers Rounik
  • jeck
    thank you very much Rounik. perfect! see you Hector
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: